Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Time for a New Prescription

I plan to go in and renew my contact lens prescription soon. I'm about out of contact lenses. Well, I'm down to my last 3 but the other 3 in that box didn't work that well for me because I have astigmatism. Those didn't line up well in my eyes. I have a feeling these last 3 won't work too well.

I got my last prescription at Sears Optical. The follow up issues I had, I don't think they handled very well. They sort of left me high and dry and did not help me get replacement contact lenses for this bad batch. I think I'll try a new store that opened up here called Stanton Optical. They have some good deals going on. I also need a new prescription for my glasses, so I might get those done at the same time.

I will also get a pair of colored contact lenses, too. I might try brown and then also gray. I think gray would look cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment