Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Update on My Contacts

Well, December 1st came around and I decided I'd try a pair from another box. I did that and I noticed a huge improvement. These work much better and I'm much happier. I must have received some that were not made right or something. So maybe CooperVision has some consistency problems, I don't know.

If you think about it, making contact lenses is pretty incredible. They all really look about the same but the size and shape of them vary quite a bit. You need the right curvature for the shape or your eye and then vision correction on top of that. It's just amazing that we have them available and that they work. We're all used to having them but I don't take them for granted and find myself in awe of them sometimes. I have absolutely clear vision by putting some small, plastic lenses in my eye and they stay in the right place. Again... amazing. I guess I don't like to take things for granted and contact lenses fall into that category.

No comments:

Post a Comment