Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Trouble With Contacts - Getting Free Samples

I called my eye doctor at Sears Optical the other day and I explained my problems with my contacts. I explained that the toric lenses I have keep slipping and they go out of focus a lot. At the beginning of the month, I tried a new pair since I change mine monthly and I was still having this same problem as before.

Their solution is to order me a free, trial pair of contacts with my prescription to see if the batch I got was bad or something. With something so small as a contact lens, if they are just a little bit off when making them, there can be problems. So I'll get this trial pair and see if they work better. Hopefully they will and hopefully I'll get a free replacement order. We'll see.

So if you are having problems with your contacts, it makes sense to call your eye doctor or optometrist to see what they can do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment